The Power of your subconscious mind
1. The Treasure House Within You
- The treasure house is within you. Look within for the answer to your heart’s desire.
- Your subconscious mind is the builder of your body and can heal you. Lull yourself to sleep every night with the idea of perfect health, and your subconscious, being your faithful servant, will obey you.
- Every thought is a cause, and every condition is an effect.
- Never use the terms, “I can’t afford it” or “I can’t do this.” Your subconscious mind takes you at your word and sees to it that you do not have the money or the ability to do what you want to do. Affirm, “I can do all things through the power of my subconscious mind.”
- Change your thoughts, and you change your destiny.
2. How Your Mind Works
- Think good, and good follows. Think evil, and evil follows. You are what you think all day long.
- Your subconscious mind does not argue with you. It accepts what your conscious mind decrees. If you say, “I can’t afford it,” it may be true, but do not say it. Select a better thought, decree, “I’ll buy it. I accept it in my mind.”
- You have the power to choose. Choose health and happiness. You can choose to be friendly, or you can choose to be unfriendly. Choose to be cooperative, joyous, friendly, lovable, and the whole world will respond. This is the best way to develop a wonderful personality.
- Your conscious mind is the “watchman at the gate.” Its chief function is to protect your subconscious mind from false impressions. Choose to believe that something good can happen and is happening now. Your greatest power is your capacity to choose. Choose happiness and abundance.
- The suggestions and statements of others have no power to hurt you. The only power is the movement of your own thought. You can choose to reject the thoughts or statements of others and affirm the good. You have the power to choose how you will react.
- Your mind is not evil. No force of nature is evil. It depends how you use the powers of nature. Use your mind to bless, heal, and inspire all people everywhere.
- You are the captain of your soul (subconscious mind) and the master of your fate. Remember, you have the capacity to choose. Choose life! Choose love! Choose health! Choose happiness!
- Whatever your conscious mind assumes and believes to be true, your subconscious mind will accept and bring to pass. Believe in good fortune, divine guidance, right action, and all the blessings of life.
3. The Miracle-Working Power of Your Subconcious
- You can interfere with the normal rhythm of your heart, lungs, and other organs by worry, anxiety, and fear. Feed your subconscious with thoughts of harmony, health, and peace, and all the functions of your body will become normal again.
- Imagine the happy ending or solution to your problem, feel the thrill of accomplishment, and what you imagine and feel will be accepted by your subconscious mind and bring it to pass.
4. Mental Healings in Ancient Times
- There is only one process of healing and that is faith. There is only one healing power, namely, your subconscious mind.
5. Mental Healings in Mordern Times
- Learn to pray for your loved ones who may be ill. Quiet your mind, and your thoughts of health, vitality, and perfection operating through the one universal subjective mind will be felt and resurrected in the mind of your loved one.
6. Practical Techniques in Mental Healings
7. The Tendency of the subconscious is Lifeward
- Charge your subconscious with the task of evolving an answer to any problem, prior to sleep and it will answer you.
- Watch your thoughts. Every thought accepted as true is sent by your brain to your solar plexus–your abdominal brain–and is brought into your world as a reality.
8. How to Get the Result You Want
- When your mind is relaxed and you accept an idea, your subconscious goes to work to execute the idea.
- Do not be overly concerned with the beating of your heart, with the breathing of your lungs, or the functions of any part of your anatomy. Lean heavily upon your subconscious and proclaim frequently that Divine right action is taking place.
9. How to Use the Power of Your Subconscious for Wealth
- Wealth is a subconscious conviction. Build into your mentality the idea of wealth.
- Repeat the word, “Wealth,” to yourself slowly and quietly for about five minutes prior to sleep and your subconscious will bring wealth to pass in your experience.
- The feeling of wealth produces wealth. Keep this in mind at all times.
- What you consciously affirm, you must not mentally deny a few moments later. This will neutralize the good you have affirmed.
10. Your Right to Be Rich
- When money is circulating freely in your life, you are economically healthy. Look at money like the tide and you will always have plenty of it. The ebb and flow of the tide is constant. When the tide is out, you are absolutely sure that it will return.
- One reason many people simply make ends meet and never have enough money is that they condemn money. What you condemn takes wings and flies away.
- Repeat frequently, “I like money. I use it wisely, constructively, and judiciously. I release it with joy, and it returns a thousand fold.”
11. Your Subconscious Mind as a Partner in Success
- Success means successful living. When you are peaceful, happy, joyous, and doing what you love to do, you are successful.
- A successful man is not selfish. His main desire in life is to serve humanity.
- There is no true success without peace of mind.
- A successful man possesses great psychological and spiritual understanding.
- If you are seeking promotion in your work, imagine your employer, supervisor, or loved one congratulating you on your promotion. Make the picture vivid and real. Hear the voice, see the gestures, and feel the reality of it all. Continue to do this frequently, and through frequent occupancy of your mind, you will experience the joy of the answered prayer.
12. How Scientists Use the Subconscious Mind
- If you are wondering about the answer to a problem, try to solve it objectively. Get all the information you can from research and also from others. If no answer comes, turn it over to your subconscious mind prior to sleep, and the answer always comes. It never fails.
- You do not always get the answer overnight. Keep on turning your request over to your subconscious until the daybreaks and the shadows flee away.
- Turn over your request for a solution to your subconscious prior to sleep. Trust it and believe in it, and the answer will come. It knows all and sees all, but you must not doubt or question its powers.
13. Your Subconscious and the Wonders of Sleep
- Sleep is essential for peace of mind and health of body. Lack of sleep can cause irritation, depression, and mental disorders. You need eight hours’ sleep.
14. Your Subconscious Mind and Marital Problems
- Marriage is the union of a man and woman who are bound together by love. Their hearts beat as one, and they move onward, upward, and Godward.
15. Your Subconscious Mind and Your Happiness
- When you open your eyes in the morning, say to yourself, I choose happiness today. I choose success today. I choose right action today. I choose love and good will for all today. I choose peace today. Pour life, love, and interest into this affirmation, and you have chosen happiness.
- Give thanks for all your blessings several times a day. Furthermore, pray for the peace, happiness, and prosperity of all members of your family, your associates, and all people everywhere.
- Happiness is the harvest of a quiet mind. Anchor your thoughts on peace, poise, security, and divine guidance, and your mind will be productive of happiness.
- The happiest man is he who brings forth the highest and the best in him. God is the highest and the best in him, for the kingdom of God is within.
16. Your Subconscious Mind and Harmonious Human Relationships
- Your subconscious mind is a recording machine, which reproduces your habitual thinking. Think good of the other, and you are actually thinking good about yourself.
- To cheat, rob, or defraud another brings lack, loss, and limitation to yourself. Your subconscious mind records your inner motivations, thoughts, and feelings. These being of a negative nature; loss, limitation, and trouble come to you in countless ways. Actually, what you do to the other, you are doing to yourself.
- The good you do, the kindness proffered, the love and good will you send forth, will all come back to you multiplied in many ways.
- Rejoice in the success, promotion, and good fortune of the other. In doing so, you attract good fortune to yourself.
- All you owe any person in the world is love, and love is wishing for everyone what you wish for yourself–health, happiness, and all the blessings of life.
17. How to Use Your Subconscious Mind for Forgiveness
- Resentment, hatred, ill will, and hostility are behind a host of maladies. Forgive yourself and everybody else by pouring out love, life, joy, and good will to all those who have hurt you. Continue until such time as you meet them in your mind and you are at peace with them.
18. How Your Subconscious Removes Mental Blocks
- The solution lies within the problem. The answer is in every question. Infinite intelligence responds to you as you call upon it with faith and confidence.
- The only obstacle to your success and achievement is your own thought or mental image.
- When fear knocks at the door of your mind, let faith in God and all things good open the door.
19. How to Use Your Subconscious Mind to Remove Fear
- Do the thing you are afraid to do, and the death of fear is certain. Say to yourself and mean it, “I am going to master this fear,” and you will.
- You were born with only two fears, the fear of falling and the fear of noise. All your other fears were acquired. Get rid of them.
20. How to Stay Young in Sprit Forever
- Patience, kindness, love, good will, joy, happiness, wisdom, and understanding are qualities, which never grow old. Cultivate them and express them, and remain young in mind and body.
- You are as young as you think you are. You are as strong as you think you are. You are as useful as you think you are. You are as young as your thoughts.
- You are needed. Some of the great philosophers, artists, scientists, writers, and others accomplished their greatest work after they were 80 years old.
- You are a son of Infinite Life, which knows no end. You are a child of Eternity. You are wonderful!